Information document in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196 dtd 30 June 2003, art. 13 – Personal Data Protection Code With regard to your personal data collected by Learn Italy Group at the time of your submitting and with regard to the data you will provide or that will be produced during the carrying out of the didactic program, language course or experience, we inform you of that:
1) Learn Italy Group shall process your personal data – also with the help of electronic means – in order to duly carry out the obligations arising from the contract existing with you.
2) Your personal date may also be processed, during or after completing your didactic program, language course or experience to be used for eventual promotional activities sending electronic communications as well as performing market surveys and researches. Your personal data may be transmitted to companies which Learn Italy Group has entrusted or will entrust to carry out the above said promotional activities and/or market surveys and researches.
3) In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dtd 30 June 2003, you shall have the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
• erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
• certification to the effect that the operations mentioned above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4) In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dtd 30 June 2003, you shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
Authorization to personal data processing
After having taken note of the above information, in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196 dtd 30 June 2003, art 23, I authorize the processing, as mentioned in paragraph 2) of this document and within the limits set by it, of the personal data I have provided and of that I will provide or that will be produced during the didactic program, language course or experience carried out by Learn Italy Group.
As we want to protect your privacy, we make sure that your personal details are handled securely and confidentially. We are notifying you about our data protection regulations, so that you know exactly what data we collect and forward where required.
What information do we request?
The type of information that we request depends on how you use the Learn Italy Group web pages.
• When submitting a form, we require your last name, first name and your email address in order to respond to your inquiry. All the information that you provide is stored on our server.
• We also store information about your use of the Learn Italy Group web pages for analysis purposes, so that we can optimize the service on our web pages for you.
How do we use your information?
We use your information as follows:
• To respond to your inquiries
• To optimize our web pages
• To be able to forward emails about programs and campaigns to our customers.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
Learn Italy Group does not sell any products or services to children. Learn Italy Group sells products and services for children to parents. If you are under the age of 18, you may only acquire our products and services with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Forwarding your personal data
Your personal data is only forwarded with your express consent.